The Jessner Peel is a superior treatment designed to remove the superficial layers of the skin. The peel itself is done using a unique combination of resorcinol, salicylic acid and lactic acid which really gives a deep penetration to exfoliate the outer skin layers. After you heal from a Jessner Peel you can expect your skin to be brighter, smoother and healthier.
- The Jessner Peel is one of the most effective medium-depth cosmetic peels available
- Excellent for all skin types as it smooths and rejuvenates the skin
- Very effective for clients with mild to severe acne, oily or thicker skin because it tends to decrease oil production and open clogged sebaceous follicles.
- Also excellent in treating moderate wrinkling, discoloration and sun damage.
- This deeper exfoliation procedure produces noticeable flaking and exfoliation in the first three to four days following a peel. Within a week a smoother, healthier layer of skin will be revealed.
- There is also a possibility that your face will have the whitened look, which is called “frosting”. This discoloration is normal and will only last for a few hours.